6FEET TV CABINET
MATERIAL: MDF BOARD WITH DARK WALNUT
DIMENSION: L1800 x D450 x H510mm
TVs are a lot more fun these days: gaming, online movies, and so on. But do you ever feel like all the devices are taking over your home? Happily, our TV stands and cabinets are there to cut the clutter and get things prettied up. There’s space for everything, cable management for the cords and glass doors that won’t block your remote control. So you can just sit back in comfort and enjoy your TV. Even when it isn’t on.
· The open compartment has an adjustable shelf for a DVD player or game console.
· You can customise the space for optimal use, as both boxes have an adjustable shelf inside.
· Care instructions:-
· Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water.
· Good to know:-
· Handles included.
Measure the depth and width of your TV-set. The measurements should be less than those of the TV furniture.
- It’s easy to keep the cables from your TV and other devices out of sight but close at hand, as there are several cable outlets at the back of the TV bench.
- The cable outlet at the top lets cables run down smoothly into the TV bench.
MDF:MEDIUM DENSITY BOARD
*MDF IS MADE OUT OF THE WASTAGE OF A HARDWOOD AND SOFTWOOD SAW DUST THAT IS COMPRESSED WITH HIGH PRESSURE OF 400 DEGREES AND BINDED TOGETHER IN THE FORM OF SHEET AND THEN THEY CUT BY 8FTx4FT.
*MDF IS GENERALLY DENSER THAN PLYWOOD.
*IT IS MANUFACTURING PROCESS IS DRY.
*IT IS HAS 2 GRADES:
~IT IS TO BE USED WHERE MDF IS TO BE USED IN ECTERIOR.
~WHERE PANEL IS EXPOSED TO MOISTURE AND HIGH HUMIDITY.
~IT HAS WATER RESISTANT PROPERTIES.
~IT IS TO BE USED FOR INTERNAL APPLICATION.
~WHERE PANEL IS NOT EXPOSED TO HUMIDITY AND MOISTURE.